Whether Nintendo’s Switch app makes sense, whether Facebook supporting paywalls for publishers make sense, and why actually teaching kids courses about computer science makes So much sense.
Using a Screen Reader? Click here
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
If you are willing to support the show or give as little as 5 cents a day on Patreon. Thank you!
Big thanks to Dan Lueders for the headlines music and Martin Bell for the opening theme!
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- More Top Stories
- (02:10) Apple names Isabel Ge Mahe first Greater China region managing director
- (03:10) Nintendo released Switch app for Android and iOS
- (06:15) Facebook may begin testing a paywall for news stories
- (10:10) Chinese WhatsApp users report photos and videos only working on VPN
- (12:20) Avast acquired CCleaner maker Piriform
- (14:50) Google adds personalized news feed to Android and iOS app home screen
- Message of the Day
- (23:55) Anonymous – Glass Enterprise Edition
- (26:20) Victor – Bixby first impressions
- (27:55) Bruce – Knox box unlocks