The scoop on Crash Plan getting out of home backups and what the heck an ICO or Initial Coin Offering is.
Using a Screen Reader? Click here
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
If you are willing to support the show or give as little as 5 cents a day on Patreon. Thank you!
Big thanks to Dan Lueders for the headlines music and Martin Bell for the opening theme!
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- More Top Stories
- (03:20) CrashPlan shutting down consumer backup service
- (05:15) Google planning new Chromebook and Home devices
- Google app 7.10 reveals that ‘Bisto’ are headphones… – 9to5google
- (07:25) Verizon splits ‘Unlimited’ plan
- (11:10) eMarketer estimates 12-17 yo Facebook use to drop
- Let’s face reality: US Teens engage with iMessage… – Giuseppe Stuto
- (15:25) IBM announced consortium to explore blockchain use
- Thing of the Day
- (00:00) DTNS Facebook Group
- Message of the Day
- (33:35) Travis (mechagobbler) – autonomous weaponized robots
- (34:30) Rich Stroffolino – the Cloud