Twitter announced a new safety calendar. A timeline for all the changes that will be made to platform to reduce harassment and bullying. Is a sincere sign of the company’s commitment to improving its user experience?
With Sarah Lane, Allison Sheridan, Roger Chang and Len Peralta
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- News You Should Know
- (01:25) Tech companies to lobby for immigrant ‘Dreamers’ to remain in U.S. | Reuters
- More Top Stories
- (02:40) KGI: About 3 million iPhone X units will be available for launch, production improving in November | 9to5Mac
- (04:15) You can now PayPal friends in Messenger and get help via chat | TechCrunch
- (06:20) Blue Origin fires up its next big rocket engine for the first time | The Verge
- (09:40) Twitch unveils a suite of new tools to help creators grow their channels and make money | TechCrunch
- (14:05) Billboard Charts Will Put ‘Greater Emphasis’ on Paid Streaming Services Like Apple Music in 2018 | MacRumors
- Discussion (17:45)
- Thing of the Day
- Messages of the Day
- (25:55) TJ Asher – Apple Watch standing reminders
- (27:35) Yaniv – Netflix merchandise
- Today’s Contributor
- Get Len Peralta‘s “Twitter Safety Rules!” at his store or by supporting his Patreon