Are the timelines for autonomous car rollouts too optimistic? What are the real-world impediments to their implementation and what would be a more realistic time-frame for their deployment?
Starring Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Roger Chang and Rob Reid.
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Subscribe through Apple Podcasts.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- Quick Hits
- (01:35) Apple Plans to Use Its Own Chips in Macs From 2020, Replacing Intel | bloomberg
- (02:00) Cloudflare launches 188.8.131.52 DNS service that will speed up your internet | the verge
- More Top Stories
- (02:25) Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook’s hardest year, and what comes next | vox
- (06:40) Carriers Are Hoarding America’s Bandwidth. Google Just Wants Them to Share | bloomberg
- (08:45) Amazon is asking cities for their high schoolers’ SAT scores… | business insider
- (11:00) Report: Google considering launching a mid-range Pixel phone this summer | ars technica
- (12:50) ESPN’s standalone sports streaming service launches April 12th | engadget
- (15:25) Tesla provides details of fatal accident
- Thing of the Day
- (27:00) Tech’s Message
- Today’s Contributors